She did it! Abby's pediatrician told me at her 18 month appointment that I needed to get her into a bed soon because we are having another baby. She said that way she has time to transition and also she didn't want her to think that the baby was taking the crib away from her. So we got her a bunk bed, a good deal on craigslist, and now that she is feeling better we decided to try it out. We were at my parents watching the Maverick's game, since Joe thinks our TV is too small to watch. But we should have never watched it in the first place. It was a horrible game, hopefully they will be able to turn things around soon. So we put Abby to bed over there since it was a later game, that way when we got home she was still pretty much half asleep. She went right to sleep when we put her in her new bed. I heard her cry out for just a minute at about 5:45 right before I got up to go walking, which I debated if I should go or not, in case she did wake up. But I realized I was just making excuses not to go, so I went anyway and when I got back she was still asleep. She is still not up...so we'll see how the next few nights go.
2 years ago

3 comments:
***YAY*** I'm so glad you have a blog! Congrats on Houston. At least you won't be that far. The blog will help us keep in touch. I'm so glad. And I can't believe about Abby being sick last week! Josh called me in NYC to tell me and I was so worried. I'm so thrilled to hear she's okay :)
i'm so jealous she is in a big bed. can you work on tyson now?
That is such a good looking bunk bed and the little comforters look nice on it too. I hope it goes well tonight too!
Post a Comment