Friday, April 20, 2007

What will our kids look like??







Well here's some pictures of me and Joe when we were little. We've already been told several times that Abby looks just like Joe but now that we are having another little girl we are anxious to see what she will look like. I know my dad has said many times he will have a hard time loving her as much if she isn't as cute as Abby, so we'll see what happens...

1 comment:

Lonna said...

I hope that you don't mind but I linked to you through Kelly's blog. I just though that this was so clever to post pics of you and your husband. I know that James and I were so curious to know what our kids would look like, and everyone says Gwen looks like James. Oh well maybe I will win on the next one.