Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged... Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themself. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I love eating pillsbury bread dough raw


2. I love to eat...my roommates and I were asked once if we were a kitchen gadget or electronic what would we be and they all said I would be the garbage disposal....what nice roommates I had.


3. I have a hard time breathing when I see people rubbing their hands on carpet or on clothes, really any kind of fabric


4. Dr. Pepper is pretty much the only kind of soda I drink


5. I actually like to clean (most of the time)... Joe thinks I'm a neat freak and doesn't always like it, but I like to think of myself as just liking things clean

6. I still try and take a nap almost every day if I can for as long as I can...and I know my time is almost up

7. I can be really stupid sometimes...one time I thought my car was going to blow up b/c it was making such a loud noise so I turned off the car in the middle of the street by my high school and got out and still heard the noise and called my mom in a panic and a few minutes later I realized it was the city's emergency alarm thing going off and had nothing to do with my car. One of many times I was stupid...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sierra, I am so bummed that I didn't have any DP in the drink tub for you at your shower! I had it in the refrigerator and asked Christopher to put the drinks in it, but didn't realize until afterwards that he didn't add your favorite beverage. I'm a Pepper too. Although I started drinking Diet Coke to lose weight and now it's a bit too sweet for me, which I didn't ever think I'd say.