Monday, May 7, 2007

Joe's Birthday



Joe turned the big 27 on Saturday, Cinco de Mayo. We were able to go the lake, we didn't do much but drive around since it was so cloudy, and windy, but it was fun anyway. We also enjoyed a late lunch at Hula Hut out on the lake. I was worried about Abby wearing a life jacket this time, now that she's older, but she loved it and loved being out there. (And yes, she wore this swim suit last year, but it still fits so I figured she could keep wearing it this summer too).









This one is for Papa, since he always asks why we have no pictures of him and Abby together and he is pretty much her favorite these days.








Here's the fruit pizza I made for Joe since that's what he wanted instead of a cake. Abby actually enjoyed it too, even though it had fruit on it, and was a so excited about it.

4 comments:

Lonna said...

That looks like a fun little outing. We really like to eat out on the lake at the Hula Hut as well. And I must say that fruit pizza looks stunning. I am glad that it turned out to be a good day for at least a ride on the lake. Abby looks super cute in that swimsuit.

It's Been a Day! said...

Nice work on the fruit pizza!! It looks amazing. Glad it didn't rain on you guys in the boat.

Anonymous said...

HBTY, Joe! So, that fruit pizza looks delish. I need to know how you do that! You should post the instructions/recipe.

Kelly said...

I love the pictures. Your dad and Abby look so sweet. Nice job on your fruit pizza. It looks beautiful!