Abby wasn't quite ready for her Sunday afternoon nap like I was so I decided to get in with her for a minute and see if that helped. Next thing I know she has her arms wrapped around me and put her face right up against mine. Every time I tried to pull away she would grab my head and make sure it was touching her's. So I just went with it and next thing I know, Joe woke me up with the flash of the camera.
2 years ago

5 comments:
That is one of the sweetest things that I have ever seen. Gwen is not too much of a cuddle bug with me but she sure likes to fall asleep on James. That makes me jealous. I love that she has her little arms wrapped around you. What a little sweetheart.
That's why my kids have big beds! I love snuggling with them sometimes to help them fall asleep. What a cute picture.
Still very jealous that she is in a big bed!! But it's such a darling picture.
Oh, that is just so sweet. I can't wait to have a pic like that.
Sierra, that is absolutely adorable! You both look so sweet.
Post a Comment