Tuesday, May 1, 2007

We thought the waiting was over...

We thought by now we would know where we were going to law school and where we would be living for the next 3 years. But no, SMU decided to put Joe on a waiting list and said they can't guarantee an answer until the first day of classes (August 27th). So we've paid the deposit for Houston and I guess we will wait and see if we hear more from SMU, until then...we are still waiting...

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I hope it's SMU!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

A waiting list is better than a no - but at the same time, very lame for them to not notify you way in advance. We will hope for the best for you guys!!

Kelly said...

Sometimes a waiting list can be discouraging. Hang in there!

Callie. said...

ugh...how annoying! But it is always nice to have options. I'm sure either way, things will work out great for you and your family.