Tuesday, June 19, 2007

1 day to 1 week



Here's a picture of Hannah at 1 day


and at 1 week
And here is what she looks like most of the day and before bedtime, I haven't figured out how to get her to sleep much at night yet...

and here is Abby with her tantrum face that we see a lot of these days

4 comments:

Mandy said...

She is so cute! I can't believe it has been a week already. And I can't believe I haven't called yet. I keep meaning to and then it's always super late when I think about it. But then again maybe you're still up! I'll try sometime this week. Hope everything is going well.

Brooke & Freeland said...

ohh goodness she is sooo adorable!!

LaNan said...

She is so lovely! Congratulations! Love the cute name too. You look beautiful too.

Kelly said...

So cute...