For those who keep asking, we still have not made a final decision on law school. UNLV called 2 weeks ago to find out if we were still thinking of going there since we sent everything in but a deposit. Joe decided to send a deposit there too b/c he is not set on Houston yet. So hopefully the decision is made sometime soon since we will have to be moving in the beginning of August. We'll let you know when it's final!
2 years ago

3 comments:
Bethany and I are still pulling for SMU! Keep us posted.
Like I said before...I'm glad I'm not the one having to decide. It's a tough one. Good luck. Although keep in mind that your dad is putting a pool in for you to enjoy! It would be much easier to enjoy from 3 hours away as opposed to a half day flight away.
Sierra, I just got updated on your blog and was wondering if Hannah had arrived, I hadn't heard anything. And we wondered too about the school thing so I'm glad I know now. ***YAY*** for Hannah's arrival!!!!! She is soooo darling! I'm glad everything went well. Please post more pics soon. How does Abby like her? Is she acting out at all or doing okay? Keep us posted. Hugs, Summer
Post a Comment