Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

We were lucky to have matching dresses for the girls this year for the 4th, thanks to Kelly who got them for them. It is so hard trying to get them to cooperate and look good for a picture these days, we just do the best we can.
Here is Abby in the car trying to keep the sun out of her eyes. She finally realized what sunglasses are for.


We celebrated by going to IHOP for breakfast and then instead of trying to fight the crowd at Zilker Park, we were able to go to the top of one of my dad's buildings downtown to see the fireworks from there without the crowds and traffic. But the only picture we really got there was a picture of Hannah as she listened to the fireworks.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Those dresses look so cute on them. I am glad you got a picture of them together. Cute, cute, cute.

It's Been a Day! said...

They look so cute!! I can't believe Hannah! She is looking so big!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Hannah is just as cute as Abby you guys!!! She's so stinkin' adorable!!! I wish I could see her in person :)

Looove their dresses. Kelly got one for Brooklyn too. Too bad they couldn't all take a pic together.