Saturday, August 25, 2007

Houston Aquarium



Our fun day at the Houston Aquarium. We saw all kinds of sharks and fish, and rode on the ferris wheel, the carousel, took a train ride down under and were surrounded by sharks, saw tigers, and ate lunch at the top with a huge aquarium in it. We had so much fun. The girls were a little on the whiny side most of the time but at least me and Joe had fun I guess.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your girls are so cute. It looks like fun for them, even though you said they were whining. At least when they get older, they'll enjoy the pictures, and you can have proof that you took them there.

Wish you were coming next week for card camp! When does Joe start law school? I hope you're liking the new house, ward, etc.

It's Been a Day! said...

I'm for sure coming out there to do fun things with you!!

Tyson misses abby. He asks where she is after nursery!