Since everyone else seems to have put pictures of their husbands on their first day of school, I figured I would join the crowd. I did take a picture the morning he started, but that has now been almost two weeks. I wanted to see how he changed over the next 3 years. I think he is really glad he is back in school, and he seems to be liking it. He has left between 6 and 6:30 every morning to beat traffic and get some studying in before classes start. He's been staying til 10 or after most nights, so we don't see a whole lot of him these days. Abby is really missing him and asks for him all the time, especially when she is getting in trouble by me, she wants him to come save her and yells for him....Anyway things are going well so far and hopefully will continue that way for the next 3 years, but hopefully we will start seeing him more once this year is over.
2 years ago

5 comments:
so you figured out the layout. It looks really good. I like the black and white ones and might be tempted to try one out these days.
I hope Joe's schedule gets less crazy over the next few months for your sake. But I understand about the yelling. Tyson is always screaming for Brent when he's in trouble.
Are we crazy having our husbands go back to school with 2 kids?!!
Sounds like Joel's schedule. We both catch the 7:15 train but i come home at 5:30 and he comes home...yup don't know because sometimes I am asleep.It is just the first year in Physical Therapy that is crazy because it is all class time. Then internships start next year and it is not as bad...so I hear.
Looking hot Joe.
I love the new look of your blog, Sierra. It looks cool! What a cute picture, just like one of the kids on the first day of school. Joe looks like he's already sleep deprived (his eyes). It's exciting that he's loving school and I hope it is a good experience/investment. Good luck!
I hope to see you tomorrow--I hear you're coming to Austin for the long weekend.
Don't worry...the craziness shouldn't last past the first year. Years 2 and 3 are cake and you'll be loving life, I promise! Sierra, you should come up and visit since you're practically single anyway :)
Post a Comment