Abby has been not so good since we moved with making friends. Maybe it is b/c she just turned two but she is starting to come around now and actually play with others.
So Pier 1 Kids is going out of business so it has been a mad house there lately since the whole store is 90% off. So people line up real early to get in the day of shipments. Well today was the last day so I offered to watch our friend's kids while she went to fight the crowd. Joe got up this morning and decided he wanted to go too to check it out for himself. So he showed up there at 7:30am and he got all kinds of furniture for soo cheap.
So here are a couple pictures of Abby and Hannah's friends that we got to play with this morning while everyone else was shopping.
2 years ago

6 comments:
how do you change the background to other choices than they have on blog.spot?
I am so glad that you have other little kids around you...I am kind of jealous actually. It looks like she has know the other kids her whole life. How was it to double your kids for the day? I am happy to hear that you were able to find some things that you liked that were still left in the store madness.
glad she's having a great time now. it does take some time to get used to new kids. i love the pier one sale. i'm glad you were able to get some good stuff!
So great! I love how long her hair is getting! They are both so darling :)
Wow, I didn't know about pier 1 kids, bummer. Although we don't have one here... but it sounds like an awesome sale and I love those! Hannah is growing so fast and Abby is cute like always!
Your blog looks great! I love the colors. Wow...new friends to play with and furniture and accessories for the house at 90% off. Sounds like the day was a success. I hope you post pictures of the purchases too!
Post a Comment