They pass for sisters, but I don't think they look very much alike.
I think they look very much alike in the first pic, and definitely related in the other ones.
Oh I guess I left a comment in the wrong spot. Oops. Sorry.
I agree with everyone else, they look related, like sisters. They are both SO cute!
I think they look alike! They are beautiful!!
I love that you've got them wearing the same outfit here. Hand-me-downs are great!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They pass for sisters, but I don't think they look very much alike.
I think they look very much alike in the first pic, and definitely related in the other ones.
Oh I guess I left a comment in the wrong spot. Oops. Sorry.
I agree with everyone else, they look related, like sisters. They are both SO cute!
I think they look alike! They are beautiful!!
I love that you've got them wearing the same outfit here. Hand-me-downs are great!
Post a Comment