So we went shopping with my parents at Barton Creek Mall in Austin the day after Thanksgiving. I saw the little train ride behind Santa and thought Abby might enjoy it. We weren't allowed to ride it with her but I figured she would be ok by herself. At first she wasn't too sure, and then she was loving it and waving and laughing. About 3 times around she decided she didn't like it anymore and decided to kick and scream and pound on the windows for about 2 more times around the track until they decided to stop it to get her off. It was quite an experience. I think if someone else were in the cart with her she would have been ok. We'll have to try it out again next week sometime when we are there.
2 years ago

3 comments:
It was probably traumatic for her, thinking that you might leave her there on the train. Maybe the next time you take her, you could explain that it will go around for a little while, a few times, and you will not leave her. Just reassure her that no matter what, you'll be there to get her when it's time to stop. She looks so cute.
maybe she and tyson would enjoy taking a ride together!!
That looks like a lot of fun. I think that is so clever to have a little train, instead of just a line to see Santa. I may have to pop down there to see if Gwen likes it.
Post a Comment