Out of Abby's 3 Halloweens, this was the first one where she actually knew what she was doing mostly. She loved knocking on the doors and saying, "Trick or Treat," and then saying, "Thank you" after she got candy. It was so fun to see her getting so excited. We only did about half of our block and then we went over to some friend's house for chili cheese dogs and hot apple cider. Abby was horrible yesterday so it was nice to see her having fun and being good for the night time at least.
2 years ago

6 comments:
So so cute. Your fishies are adorable.
GREAT pictures. I love them all. That little sofa full of trick-or-treaters is just the cutest.
Those costumes are the cutest things I have ever seen. Halloween is so much more fun with kids!
Oh my gosh, you need to frame that last pic! It's priceless.
So cute! You guys definitely need to come down for a visit sometime. I loved that they had matching costumes.
That sounds like such a fun Halloween. All of those little costumes are so fun. I am glad that you had your camera.
Post a Comment