Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finally The Pool

My parents' pool was supposed to be finished in the beginning of August. Well it is still not finished but the pool is now swimmable and heatable, which is all that matters to us. So we were finally able to get in last week while we were there. Abby and Hannah both loved it, although it took Hannah a little while to get used to the hot water as you can see in the pictures.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

swimming in december! love it! what could be better?

Lesley said...

Abby is such a cute little swimmer. She looks to be lovin' it!

Texas makes me want to have my own pool! You can swim year round, yet all the pools close in September. Doesn't make sense to me! I bet your parent's pool will get lots of use!

Lonna said...

Oh that looks like fun. I do love swimming. I am glad to see that your kids like it too. I guess you will be needing your swimsuit for Christmas. Can Abby swim? She looks like she is a pro.

Kelly said...

Their pool turned out so awesome. I have only seen it at night, so it was fun to see some daytime pictures and also some pictures with swimmers in it! Why aren't you out there posing in your bikini, Sierra? LOL

The hot-tub looks nice with that negative edge look. I'm jealous! I want a pool! How fun for all of you.

Anonymous said...

OH how fun!!! I am so glad they got their pool. I can't believe y'all are in the pool and we are wearing scarves and snow boots :)