I thought I would add this post real quick before we head off to Austin again for the weekend to celebrate the Superbowl/my birthday with my family.
Yesterday we were able to go to the zoo for Abby's friend, James' 3rd birthday. It was fun and the kids had a great time, I think. I didn't get any good pictures since no one would hold still or look at me, but I got some kandid shots anyway.
After the zoo, the girls and I, went and met Joe for lunch since the zoo is downtown only 2 exits away from where Joe goes to school. It was only for about 20 minutes, right during naptime, but it was worth it to be able to see Joe during the day, which we don't get to do very often. And we had told Abby the night before that she needed to go to sleep so that when she woke up she could go to the zoo and then meet Dad for lunch. As soon as she woke up she said, "Eat Dad, lunch." It was so cute, maybe you had to be there. But she had remembered and was so excited.
This is what we get when we tell Abby to smile now.


5 comments:
Have a wonderful birthday and Super Bowl celebration, Sierra! I'll be in Denver for the weekend, but have a happy day!
Your girls look so cute.
a day at the zoo - sounds like a fun day. Tyson loves the zoo.
Fun to see you today. Come again soon!!
You have to send me the one of them holding hands!! Very cute pics!
hey, we just went to the zoo too! You're girls are beautiful by the way. :-)
I think that the zoo is much more fun when the kids know the animals. I am glad that Abby had such a good time. It looks like a really good trip.
Post a Comment