Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Phone


I finally waited my 2 years and got $150 off a new phone. I needed a new one so bad, so on our way home from Austin the day we left for California, we made a quick stop to get me the Katana DLX. I finally have service and a nicer phone. And it came in pink.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cool. After reading Summer's post to Sprint customers, I looked into phones and got Kelly a new one too. His is silver and black, the Katana II. I have a pink Katana phone (by Sanyo) and Lindsey has a blue one. It's fun to have a new cell phone. Congratulations!

It's Been a Day! said...

i have the katana I in pink. I guess I'm not as cool, but i still love my phone and i love yours as wel!!

Lonna said...

Congrats. That is a neat phone.