It was time for both of us! And no it wasn't just so I could have Dr. Pepper although it was a good incentive. The worst part of nursing for me is the losing so much hair it is all over me all day, I have to unclog the shower every day because I get handfuls of hair in my hands every time I touch my head, I have to vacuum my bathroom or else I have like a one inch layer of hair I can barely see the tile, and the worst part now is that I have spikes of new hair all over my head especially in the front. It sucks!
2 years ago

1 comment:
congrats. next to having the babies, stopping nursing is one of the best days. i dont' care if i do it for 10 months or 5 weeks, it's still nice to be done! glad you have some freedom!
Post a Comment