Today we got to go on a field trip for Abby's preschool to Old Macdonald's Farm. It was the first morning it was actually kind of cold out, but it was kind of nice for once. We had lots of fun. There were pony rides, a train ride, we got to feed all the different animals, and Abby played with all her friends from school plus some. Hannah was a little more scared of the animals and in one of these pictures you can see her laying on the ground throwing one of her tantrums. And then I set her down for a minute to take a picture of the girls and she didn't want to feel left out and took off to stand right with them smiling. It was pretty cute. These pictures aren't the best and I just love how in every single picture of Abby her hair is completely covering her face. We've got to do something about that. But we all had fun and even got to come home with pumpkins.
2 years ago



6 comments:
Sierra, your girls are so cute. It looks like it was a fun day!
Ahh Sierra,
I was beginning to think that I had better plan a trip up to see you since I hadn't heard anything from you in awhile. But I am glad to see that all is well, and that the girls are just as much fun as always. I love that Hannah feels like she just fits right in with all the older kids. What a cute thing.
And how fun to get out, see animals, ride horses, and get pumpkins. Sounds like a pretty full day to me.
your little girls are beautiful! what a fun field trip.
we need one of those around here for sure. once you figure out how to keep abby's hair off her face, i need some tips for avery! i love the one with the deer and abby sitting there looking at it. very cute.
Looks like a very fun day!
Ok now Sierra, after 3 times writing my comments so that you know I look at this, hopefully this will work! I have now signed in to the account to say....how nice the girls have friends their ages. They are so darn cute and they look like they are having such a good time
Post a Comment