A couple months ago, we were "surprised" to find out we are expecting another baby in our family. Before you think we are absolutely crazy, we know already, we are. 3 kids 3 and under and Joe in law school for another year and a half. I already am crazy with 2 but we are getting excited for our 3rd and final addition to our family.
I am not such a good secret keeper but I really was hoping to wait much longer before telling people but we made the mistake of telling my parents a few weeks ago and they decided to tell everyone for us pretty much. So so much for that, so sorry if you heard from them first. I am only 13 weeks and am due May 7 which Joe is a little upset about since his birthday is the 5th and doesn't want to share. It will be right in the middle of finals and he may leave for the summer again for an internship, so it was great timing, I know. But we ARE excited!
However my doctor here will not do a VBAC so I will be having a scheduled c-section this time around. So now that I had Abby emergency c-section, and Hannah VBAC, I now get to have a regular c-section. I'm hoping it will be less stress, pain, worry, and hopefully a better recovery since I won't have been in labor for hours before having the c-section (plus the extra trauma to me when Abby "supposedly" had so many problems from birth and was taken to another hospital an hour away from me for a week), or in labor all day and pushing for 3 hours. Joe also much preferred watching the c-section over the VBAC, so this makes him feel better especially since we can probably make sure not to have this baby on his birthday. So we'll see which way I prefer the most after this is finished.
Here's a picture of our little baby from 4 weeks ago. Joe did not actually believe I was really pregnant until he saw this proof.


18 comments:
Yay! You are one good secret keeper! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I hope you have been feeling really well.
I am really curious which delivery type you will prefer too...
Yay!
Congratulations! We'll never catch up... Tell Joe hi.
Congrats! I had a REALLY hard time keeping our pregnancy a secret. I only lasted until I was 8 weeks... Hopefully I can wait longer next time! So I am really impressed you could wait so long!
Wow! Congratulations, Sierra and Joe! I had not heard the news yet, so this was a surprise. I hope it goes well. Do you know the gender yet?
oh my gosh! Congrats. I hadn't heard anything either. That's great news! I hope you are feeling great. A very exciting time for you guys! I'm so happy for you.
Aaaahhhh! Congratulations!
Congrats! That's such exciting news! I agree with Lesley, you are a good secret keeper. I've seen you a few times in the past month and didn't have a clue!
Congratulations! This is terrific news. I hope all goes well! And as Jason said, if this is your last, it gives the rest of us the chanch to catch up. Joe will have his 3rd right around his 29th B-day, and I'm not having my 1st until AFTER my 29th (closer to my 30th). But again,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Yeah, congratulations!! I don't know anyone else who has been able to try out all the different variations of childbirth. That's pretty crazy!! By the way, my husband didn't believe I was pregnant either until he saw the ultrasound - guys!! You look great by the way for being 3 months along!!
SIERRA! Oh, I am so excited for you guys! (and a little jealous that this will be your last, I can't wait to be able to say that I am on my last pregnancy). You are the cutest mom, have you been very sick this time? That's one of my biggest fears when I consider getting pregnant again. Anyway that was a surprise to read on your blog, and I'm so happy for you!
That is a super surprise. I am glad that you are looking on the up side, I think that I would still be in shock from that kind of a surprise. I think that you will tackle the task of three just great.
I can't wait to hear more about this new Griffin.
Congrats, Sierra! And you'll have to let me know which type of delivery you prefer...seeing as you'll have experienced ALL of the possibilities!!
Aahh, Congratulations!! I'm really excited for you and think your kids are SO cute! I hope you're feeling good and things go smoothly. We need to get together again soon.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Yes, you are crazy, but I would do the same thing too, even though we're in law school and going through the same things. I'm so excited for you! Congrats again and I hope you feel well and everything goes great.
congrats I'm so excited for you, it might sounds crazy but it will be great you are a really good mom and you guys make goodlooking babies, I did not know you had a c-sec with abbie well i hear that schedule c-sec are great.good luck with everything
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so so so happy for yall!!! I think 3 kids is going to be so fun! How are you feeling? Have you been sick at all?
Awesome! Best wishes w/#3 on the way...
YEah!! I am so excited for you! Congrats : )
Post a Comment