Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And....

It's a boy!

Thanks to my old roomie Kate and her website, I won and have picked out my free baby announcements from Peekaboo Paperie already.

16 comments:

Kelly said...

AWESOME! How exciting. Congratulations, Sierra and Joe.

Lesley said...

So excited for you. Congratulations!

simple mom/wife said...

That is so neat! I bet your husband can barely stand his excitement! I'm so happy for you guys!

It's Been a Day! said...

that's such great news! you get a boy!! how fun. i'm so excited for you. congrats!!

Callie. said...

Ooohhh Congratulations! How perfect!! Now he can be the youngest and only boy, and spoiled. :)

Joel and Sara said...

Yeah! I want a boy first. Am I allowed to say that? I probably shouldn't in case I have a girl first. Ah well.

Brittney Paul said...

Yeah, Sierra! That's so exciting. What a perfect little family you'll have!!

Jayson & Megan said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!!!

Lonna said...

I knew it!! How fantastic. I am so happy for you. I know that Abby and Hannah will be such great big sisters. Good luck with picking out the perfect name. That was always the hardest part for me.

Hip hip hooray for little boys.

Stilovich Family said...

Finally, Nathan won't be the only one!!!!! and we will actually be around to see him! Congrats! I am sure Joe is excited to have another man around, boys are sooooo much fun! (so, while getting ready for this move I found Joes birthday gift from last year that we never gave him so tell him it's coming next week! Are you guys going to your mom's at all that week that we will be crashing there?)

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Yeah - congrats!! Since this will be your last, I'm sure you're excited to have a boy!! We have sure loved having a boy, and our new boys will only be a few months apart. We'll have to get our kids together since Abby and Jacob are the same age as well.

Daskams said...

sierra how fun congratulations!!! joe is getting his little man, boys are so fun you'll love it

Charlie said...

Hey congrats, Sara, if you want a boy first, wait until you have that girl first.

AshleyS said...

so excited for you, that is wonderful news! ps. will you email me your address when you get a chance?

Misty said...

Yippy!! I am sure that Joe is way excited about this news!!

Kim said...

Congrats...guess you won't be following in my footsteps after all!