18 months has really flown by, and now Hannah is almost 19 months. I'm a little late on the posting. I'm going to try and catch up soon, so we'll see how long it takes.
18 months and she's doing great. She has started going to nursery at church where she still will cry for a few minutes before deciding that she really does like it. Anyone who knows Hannah knows it takes a little while for her to warm up too and then she can't seem to get enough of you. She is one of the best tantrum throwers but has now realized it hurts to bang her head on the tile so now she just does it softly. She says pretty much everything you tell her too, although she still calls Abby, "ayah" even though she says her "b"s just fine. And personally, I kind of like it. They have started playing together a lot more and it's so fun to watch them. She looks up to Abby so much and wants to be just like her, hence the tantrums that started over 6 months ago.
Her favorite thing now is Dora and Boots and says it as soon as she wakes up in the morning and everytime she sees anything that has to do with Dora. Her favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats and asks for cereal as soon as she wakes up and then keeps asking for more until she has had 2 to 3 full bowls of cereal. A new favorite is Pomegranites. I think maybe she could eat a whole one. I love having at least one child who likes to eat most of the time.
Christmas morning did not go well for Hannah b/c she was too hungry to do anything else...so we made do with dry frosted mini wheats...too big of a mess to open presents and have milk in her cereal

Stats:
31.25 in. 25%
20 lb. 8 oz. 5%

3 comments:
What an adorable girl!
I love the blog background!
Such a cutie! Happy one and a half!
Ian loves frosted mini wheats, too. What is with these kids?
Yeah for Hannah, I love that she is all about being just like Abby. And I am jealous that she is a big eater.
How fun that she has such a great personality and that she actually likes nursery.
Post a Comment