Monday, October 12, 2009

Weston

Joe says he feels like we don't have enough pictures or videos of Weston and he's left out so I took a couple pictures tonight at bath time. And as far as videos...we have one from when he was born...I'm not so good at the videos. Anyway he is growing so fast and getting so big. I hate that he is already starting to grow out of his 6 month clothes. He is my biggest baby at this point and so good most of the time besides the spitting up constantly part. But we love him and hope he doesn't feel left out...

Yes, he has carrots up one nostril and oreos above his eye. And no, he isn't eating oreos yet, Hannah gave him a nice oreoy kiss.

nice and clean



5 comments:

Lonna said...

look at that little dimple!!!! SO cute. He looks pretty happy in that bath, and how nice of Hannah to give him oreo kisses.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

He is just adorable with his big bright eyes, those amazing dimples, and that smile - it's all to die for!!

Julia said...

He is so cute! I just love the dimples! How are you doing on clothes? Do you need any more?

Stilovich Family said...

He is getting so big!!! what a cutie, when are we going to see each other again?

It's Been a Day! said...

i'll take an oreo kiss! he's getting so big.