My family...we were all able to be at my parents' this year for Christmas but these pictures were actually taken at Thanksgiving, we were all together then too!
So I forgot to put this in my Christmas post, but I promise this will be the last post of the day, since I have to be somewhere in a few minutes so it will be quick.
All the grand kids on my side...
The granddaughters...
Baby grandsons in their coordinating Christmas clothes (Theron-4 months, Weston-8 months) Weston was really sick at this point, can you tell??
And my family...And yesterday at the dr. I was given bad news about Abby's eye. Since it is right on her eyebrow, it has ruined the hair follicles or whatever and she will not grow her hair back on her eyebrow....I'm still having a hard time about it...oh well




4 comments:
I love how your family pictures turned out. How on earth did you get all the kids to look and smile? The ones of just your family turned out so good too. I love the one you just added to your sidebar.
And did you just resurface on my Google Reader? Great!
Love the Christmas dresses! You have such a cute family...
what beautiful pictures, Sierra! I love them all. My family will all be together again next Christmas, and I can't wait. Glad you got to spend it with everyone.
Oh, man, Sierra. I'm so sorry to hear about Abby's eye. That's such a bummer for a mother to have to deal with for her little girl. I guess you can always be grateful that it could have been worse, like her actual eye could have been damaged instead of her eyebrow. She's still absolutely gorgeous.
What lovely family photos! Everyone's outfits look really nice too.
Post a Comment