Friday, February 12, 2010

Videos

So I am horrible at taking videos of my kids, so yesterday I decided to make them do it. The reason I don't do it is b/c they never seem to still do something once I go get the video camera. Joe told me that if I videoed more often, maybe they would be used to it. So I decided to start. Here's to starting...

The girls saying the Pledge of Alliegence...

(I know you can't understand all the words, mostly b/c I don't know that they are sure of what they are even saying...but still I like hearing it)

And I told them to sing a song...

Hannah said she wanted to sing the Sleeping Beauty Song

Abby wanted to sing I am a Child of God...but for some reason she insisted on being covered up in a blanket or wearing her swim suit...so I opted for the being covered in her blanket, laying down.

And I got the Wii Just Dance game for my birthday. This is a little long but this is what we've been spending our free time doing. And that's Weston enjoying watching the girls in the background.

6 comments:

Lonna said...

Those are some killer dance moves that Abby has. Pretty sure that she can dance way better than I can.

I like that Hannah chose to sing the Sleeping Beauty song, that is really funny. I am impressed with your kids saying the Pledge of Allegiance, good work I totally feel like a giant slacker. If you end up here for the summer maybe your kids can educate mine.

AshleyS said...

okay, abby doing that dance at the end is the cutest thing ever! and hannah can say the pledge of allegiance? wow!

sgriffin.ca said...

I'm so proud of them- most of my 7th graders don't know the pledge that well! Way to go girls! How cute they are dancing...

Kate, Josh & Sydney said...

Okay, that is so cute and so funny. I love it. Quite the little dancers.

LOVELY THINGS said...

Oh my gosh! Laughing out loud at Abby's dance moves - in a good way. She's SO serious about it! And she's GOOD too. Way to go Abby. Cute girls, you guys. Cute girls. And cute Weston too even though he's not in the videos. I also just realized the beginning of this comment could be in text talk: OMG(osh), LOL. Nice, huh? I think like a 12 year old texts . . .

Jenae said...

You got awesome video of them! I am horrible at remembering to video my girls too. You have inspired me. Next time, however, we want to see your dance moves!