11 months
almost 10 months

So I skipped last month on Weston's monthly blog posts. It was too busy of a time for me. So I will combine them this time.
He got 2 teeth finally right before he turned 10 months. And that is still all he has, but it doesn't stop his eating habits. He still loves to eat and I pretty much need to hide when I want to eat or he'll want mine and scream until he gets it. He has pretty much quit taking bottles for the past month. He usually has one in the morning but other than that, he drinks milk all day instead. He will still spit up formula occasionally, so milk is way better. At his 9 month check up they tested him for anemia, and he had a high iron count so they told me I could switch him to milk then. So he does much better with milk than formula. And for some reason, it is against me to put anything in a bottle other than formula, so he pretty much only gets sippy cups. I guess I am anal when it comes to taking away a bottle. On both the girls' first birthdays, I took away the bottle. I guess I'm like that with potty training and binkies too, when they turn 2 it's time. They have to learn right, and not think they can get away with everything and think they are in charge of everything from the start??
Anyway Weston is now standing for quite a while and he is up to taking 6 steps on his own. So not walking by any means but he is trying...which is way sooner than the girls. I want him walking soon now that it is getting warmer and we like being outside, so he's not crawling in the grass and outside everywhere. He does have his crawl though when he doesn't like what he is crawling on, where he doesn't put his knees down.
His ears...He has been ear infection free now for 3 weeks. He had his appointment at the ENT and they said from his records, he definitely needs tubes but that his ears were perfect when we went and had been for 2 weeks, that it might be worth it to wait and see if he gets another one soon. It may have been a wintery thing and he may be finished with them. So hopefully that's the case, although he has really been pulling at them the past couple days. But there have been 2 weeks this year pretty much now that we haven't been to the doctor at least once. So hopefully that continues.
11 months
almost 10 months

Here's Hannah and Weston before church this morning...Abby was not a happy girl and therefore, so this was the only picture I got of her
I can't believe he is going to be a year old next month, it's going way too fast for me. But I have loved every minute with him (minus the getting spit up on constantly the first 8 months, and the ear infections). But even then, our family just wouldn't be the same without him.
**As of tonight...he has now taken 12 steps before falling!

3 comments:
i can't get a handle on colton's spitting either. hays grew out of it by 6 months, but colt is 8 months and it's not getting much better. i've tried 3 different meds. good to know that milk is helping, i can't wait to go a whole day without getting spit up on. haha. weston is darling! a year already, wow!
He's walking! Man, I miss so much information by not being in the hallway! :)
His hair looks blonder now that it is shoulder. Do you think so, or is it just the lighting?
I love those pictures of his expressions. He is so handsome!
What a darling boy he is. I love his big eyes and that cute little smile. almost a year that is so crazy!
You are not the only one that has had the curse of the ear infections this year, my sister in law has been in the same boat as you, and they told her one more and her baby would have to do tubes too. I am sorry that it has been so yucky. Hopefully with spring here it will be better.
I love the girls Easter dresses. Your family always looks so great and put together, I really envy you that. I feel like if we make it to church on time we have accomplished something great.
Weston will be walking so fast, and then he will be running around like a crazy boy. It will be so fun. Are you still planning on spending some time here this summer? I hope so.
Post a Comment