Well after reading through my first cruise post and fixing the errors I made...I realized how long and boring it was. Sorry, I'll just do pictures on this one.
In the limo, on our way
Dinner the first night
Dancing the first night...like I said we made fools of ourselves, it was awesome!! (My favorite thing on the boat)
Chillin on top of the boat enjoying the wind
The "wind tunnel" as we called it...

The boys doing karaoke...dancing before it started...if I can get the videos working I might have to add a little part of this number




1 comment:
That looks and sounds like it was a fun adventure. Your hair is so long and dark! I really like it.
I am sorry that you had such a rough time getting back into port to come home, but leave it to your mom to take care of things.
I like the photos that you took, I have to say that you and Joe do some of the most fun things. I am jealous.
Post a Comment