Like I said in my last post, we got to go to Utah to see Joe's brother get married. This was the first time we flew anywhere as a whole family since Hannah was about 6 months old. So this time was a little different. I'm leaving for California in a few weeks to spend some time with Joe's family and will be flying by myself with all the kids and this was my practice round (with Joe and no layover). I've already made myself completely sick over the thought of it since flying with Joe and no layover wasn't so good even though someone on each way as we got off told us we had the most behaved kids they had ever seen. Not sure what kind of kids they had seen then b/c I didn't think they behaved well at all.
Anyway we had an awesome time in Utah. We were able to stay and spend some time with my grandma in Salt Lake so we didn't have to get a hotel for all of us. We got to go to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake, visited Park City, swam at the awesome rec center in Bountiful, and spent a lot of time with Joe's family.
The wedding turned out beautifully. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, had a luncheon in Pleasant Grove, and the reception in Lindon. I am so glad that we were able to go and sad that we didn't get to go to the other reception last weekend in Roseville.
plane ride there
Closest in age - cousins- Hannah is 3 weeks older....not that it looks like it or anything
Children's Museum with cousins
sleeping at Gramma Wanda's

2 comments:
Such cute pictures! We had a great time with you. Blythe insisted on pigtails this week so she could be "like Hannah" as she announced to everyone with the biggest grin. She also had to tell her best buddy here all about her cousins "Do you remember 'bout my cousins, Abby, Hannah, and Weston?"
I did it last year with Bailey when she was 6 months old. Flew, by myself with her, from Conneticut to California. It was stressful with just one, I can't imagine doing it with 3. Good luck!
We're back in Roseville, so if you've got some free time and want to get together, give me a call. It'd be fun to finally "meet."
(916) 521-5838
Post a Comment