Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Wedding Day

Last of the Utah posts...

We are grateful we were able to attend the wedding ceremony/sealing of Chris and Ally. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple. And thanks to Joe's little brother Sam for watching all 3 kids in the temple during it. Pictures from the day...

Hannah's face most of the time we were with people...but I liked the picture anyway


Abby, Sterling, and Harrison. They made sure to always take care of her when they were together. They were so sweet to her. And Joe's cousin sneaked in the picture too.

Sterling and Abby

the cute new bride and groom


the cute groom with Abby




Waiting for the reception to start


these boys love their grampa


Hannah being her sharing self with Weston


My favorite pictures...






They also got us family pictures...excited to see how they turned out...

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love your new sister in laws taste! Those colors and those dresses! I love it! I hope you'll post the professional pictures when you get them (though I think the ones you took are awfully professional looking!)

Lonna said...

The girls dresses are so darling, did she have them made or did she find them somewhere just for weddings?

Your kids are so darling, I can't believe how grown up they all look, Weston looks like such a boy, not a toddler or a baby, but like a big boy. Time sure does go by fast.