We were lucky to have my parents here this weekend for the girls' Christmas recital for dance. The night they got here, I was able to take my mom to a friend's Christmas cookie exchange.
Yesterday, Abby had her Christmas party at school. I thought they weren't allowed to do Christmas stuff but I love that they did. They have been learning Christmas songs and reading Christmas stories daily, and I love it! It was a lot of fun being able to be there and watch her interact with her friends and teacher at school.
exchanging wrapped books...
Her Kwanzaa flag she made...
And last night we went out for a fun dinner and were able to go ice skating again with my parents, and Weston this time. Weston even got skates and enjoyed being there with us and trying out the ice. It was a lot of fun and something we don't do much. I didn't have my camera so we got a couple pictures on my dad's cell phone but they are all blurry. But it's all I have of Weston so I have to put them on here.
At dinner...
ice skating...
my mom and Hannah
Today was the girls' recital. It was so much fun. I was a little worried because they haven't been feeling their best but they did awesome. I was so proud of them. And they looked so cute out there.
Here's some pictures and the video of their dances.


Abby is the youngest in her class and Hannah is like the 3rd youngest (the girls behind and next to her are 5).
2 years ago

2 comments:
Hannah and Abby were by far the cutest Christmas ballerinas! They were so good! I loved watching them!
Super Cute!
Post a Comment