Monday, December 26, 2011

Audrey is 6 months




She has hit the half year mark. (And now that I am finally finishing this post she is almost 7 months) I can't believe it has been more than 6 months since her birth. It's mind boggling to me how fast time is going the older I get.


She is still such a happy baby. She still sleeps sooo well. Weston has really started noticing her and paying attention to her lately. He gives her a kiss goodbye when going to preschool and we find him talking to her a lot and being upset when she isn't talking back to him. The girls still think they can carry her around everywhere, we have not had anyone drop her yet.

She started rolling from her back to her tummy almost a month ago and does it almost every time I lay her on her back now. Her doctor again went on and on about how her personality and her social skills are like a 9 month old. She is still super loud and we pretty much can't be anywhere quiet. Although, when I have to take her out of classes at church for being too noisy, it seems like as soon as we get in the hall she gets quiet.



And here are her stats:
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 14 lb 7 oz.
Head: 16.26"

Which puts her in the 15% all around. She is actually my biggest baby at this age!

She can now get her hair up in an elastic. I'm pretty excited! especially since she is constantly pulling her headbands down into her mouth or around her neck now.



She also started saying, "dada," today, which has been all my kids first word. Not that she knows what she's saying but she does say it.

No comments: