The time has come and gone for her 7 month post and now we are more than a week into her being 8 months. So I figure I better do an update on her so I don't fall too behind.
She got her first two teeth the same day last week, which happened to be the day she turned 8 months. She has been getting ready to crawl for the past month, on all fours, going from laying to sitting on her own, sticking her butt in the air, and bouncing on all fours. She would get around a little, but as of 2 nights ago she is crawling. She's not super fast yet but the day has finally come. Comparing her to Weston, who crawled at 5.5 months, it seems like it's been forever, until I remember both my girls were late crawlers and about the same age as Audrey. I'm about done with her changing table because it's way too hard to change her diaper, let alone doing it up high. She still is definitely my rashy baby since none of the others had any problems, and constantly fights diaper rashes, and yeast infections, even though I make sure and change her every 2-3 hours. She wore her hair in her first pigtails. She had her first cold and is still getting over it, which caused a couple of nights that she woke up during the night. I can't do it, I hate getting woken up in the night, I'm so grateful all of my kids have been such awesome sleepers from the beginning (minus Hannah who has had issues lately waking up but is hopefully on the upside since I think I figured out the problem).
watching/or avoiding watching football with Lincoln...
Weston got his first black eye a few days ago colliding into a friend on a trampoline. The picture doesn't do it much justice b/c you can't see how far it was sticking out. But it went down by the next morning pretty much and now it's just a good old black eye.
right after
Day 2
Day 3

making dessert with friends...
I made a wreath...
We started doing a date day each month for one child to get a little more one on one time with our kids. It was my turn first so I took Hannah in January and Abby in February, and Weston will be in March. And then we will start over with Joe taking them each month. They get to choose whatever they want, I haven't tried to sway them in anyway. Hannah chose to go get ice cream and walk around and window shop at Market Street. Abby chose to get a manicure and pedicure, which I loved doing and so glad she is the one who came up with it. I think that made Hannah think a little more about what she wants to do next time. And Weston wants to go Chuck E Cheese next month. I'm not used to hanging out with just one kid much and it is so much fun and so easy to take one kid somewhere, I love it! 


I had my birthday, and my mom was nice enough to come visit for a few days over it. Me and Joe got to go out that night. I was spoiled and had a great few days celebrating my birthday. 
Oh ya, and for Hannah's fieldtrip for January, we went to the Aquarium downtown. We love this fieldtrip and it's such a great deal when we go, it makes it that much more fun.
Abby had her 100th day of school where she was supposed to dress up as an old lady and the kindergarten did a parade around the school for the parents and the rest of the school. The teachers dressed up great, and some of the kids went all out. Abby wore a sweater, an ugly skirt, black shoes, and some glasses... We had issues that morning, she doesn't like to dress up so she didn't really, and my pictures are all horrible.
Hannah started an art class for the month of February. She has been to one so far, but she loves everything about art and could do art all day if I let her.
And that about wraps up the past 6-7 weeks since I updated last.
2 years ago

1 comment:
Hi Sierra! You left a comment on my blog (Lu Bird Baby) looking for some of the tuxedo bibs I make and sell and I just wanted to let you know that I do have some and I just added them to my etsy shop lubirdbaby.etsy.com.
P.S. Your kiddos are adorable!
Post a Comment