First, here's a little article on Joe and the firm he works at...I happened to stumble across it looking for a video of the Fight Night Event...Leadership of Montgomery County
FFAC
I know I've mentioned multiple times that Joe is the chairman of the hispanic chamber for our county. And one of the big events they started last year was Fight For A Cause where they have a boxing match to get money for different charities. Joe decided to fight in it this year, his firm sponsored him, and he chose to fight for a charity of a friend at church. His fight was one of the gimmick fights, and it was obvious if you saw him that there was no way anyone could take him seriously...but it was fun and nice to have friends there to support this event.
Not great pictures, it was hard to get good ones...but here's what I have. Joe was Nacho Libre...
Me, sporting Nacho's cape afterwords
and his wife...
And here's the video on the event...You can spot Joe in it I think 3 times throughout. And here's the link to the article on it.

1 comment:
i think my friend's husband is the one that hosts this! what fighting "facility" is it through?
Post a Comment