Sunday was little Zoey's blessing day!
The whole fam-dam-ily. Parents, all 6 boys, spouses, and kids.
Lunch/Dinner afterwards and picture time.
The 6 boys...left to right #5, 6, 1, 2, 4, 3
Happy Father's Day, these crazy kids are so lucky to have the best dad ever!!
Grandparents and Grandkids
All the Griffin Grandkids
The original Griffin Gang
next thing you know we are all up there and Abby was not happy about it
only picture I have holding this sweet little girl.
these 2 were so fun to watch and listen to their little conversations. And they did a movie night outside 2 nights (hence the screen) but I never got pictures of itAudrey loved playing fetch with Uncle Sam's dog
Monday we headed to Fulsom Lake and rented some jet skis. I think Audrey has decided she likes the beach since last year when we went to Florida and she hated it. Glad she's coming around. And this beach had nothing on Florida's white sugary beaches so we've definitely made progress.
Abby and Joe, I never got a picture of the other kids on the jet ski but they all loved it, minus Audrey who we never took.


1 comment:
Is that Folsom Lake, by Sacramento? That is like 15 min from our house. Crazy. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment