just so I can get caught up....here are a few more things we've been up to.
at the park before my in laws left for the airport
saying goodbye
The Children's Museum
Audrey came running to me and said I needed to take a picture of her on the chicken...so that's what we did
I did have to pull her out kicking and screaming...but it was worth the time we were there
we even walked over to lunch after with 9 kids 4 and under (luckily only 2 were mine). But it was probably the best my kids have done at a restaurant in a long time. We were lucky that day, even though as we walked in everyone looked at us and you could hear gasps
While Abby was on her weekend away, these 2 were best buds
and Joe left us again to go to the Cowboys game in Dallas for "work" A lot of his work lately doesn't seem so bad...A company that he is now part owner of just bought a suite at the Cowboys Stadium and so we can get into all the events there...I will be researching what we can do there and make sure to take full advantage of it.
Hannah thought she was pretty funny coming down in Weston's pajamas... Weston thought it was pretty funny too.
The dreaded (for me) Fun Run. I hate this fundraiser, but my kids love it so I guess it works out. Here's Hannah, they were the Debose Marshmellows.
Audrey was absolutely horrible. It was nice only having to take one extra child with me b/c Wes had preschool but she made it like I had about 10 kids with me. She screamed the whole time and kept stealing my glasses. Those were the only times she stopped screaming...when I couldn't see.
Abby...my little runner. She came home with a little prize for running a mile in 10 minutes at school. I wish I had her love for running but hoping she continues to like it. The Buford Bobcats.
That same night Audrey had asked for a bandaid for an owie she didn't have and later she kept putting it on her chin saying, "moo-stache, moo-stache"
and she gave away her and Weston's Halloween costumes...
And I got to be there for my best friend's 5th baby (my 3rd one to be there for) a few days ago. I feel pretty special. And not only did I witness it, I got to get in on the action this time and I even got to cut the cord (her husband doesn't love doing it, he preferred videoing). She is the most photogenic person ever. And all our kids have been a few weeks a part and this time she is on her own. But it was awesome to be there for it and stay the night in the hospital while she was in labor and be there the next day until she delivered! She did awesome as always and it is seriously the coolest thing to see, especially when you are on the other end of it and not doing it yourself.
Baby Quinn and her awesome mom
When I walked in the door after coming home, my friend who had been watching my kids showed me this video she took of Audrey. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who had gone without sleep the night before and was overly tired...


























1 comment:
.
.
.
Post a Comment