Abby loves the great gifts from the baby shower for her little sister. Here she is trying everything out. Her new favorite word is "cute" and she loves to tell us how cute she looks every time we try anything on her.
2 years ago
Abby loves the great gifts from the baby shower for her little sister. Here she is trying everything out. Her new favorite word is "cute" and she loves to tell us how cute she looks every time we try anything on her.
Posted by
Unknown
at
4:17 PM
6 comments:
she looks ready for summer!! I wish i looked that good in my clothes.
she is such a doll!!! brooklyn will miss her kissies :)
She's got the cutest smile. Love the hat...very Texan.
She is so cute!!! I can't wait for you to have number two. By the way...where are some pregnacy pics?
Congrats on the new baby girl Hannah. Joe called me while I was at work so I didn't have a lot of time to talk. Proud of you and I am sure that she will be just a pretty as you and Abby.
I just heard your good news. Congrats! I am so glad that everything went well. I love the name Hannah. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment