Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Anniversary!

Well we thought for sure we would have this baby by our anniversary on the 11th, so we didn't have anything planned. It's also my parents' anniversary so we figured we didn't have a babysitter either. But it ended up I was still pregnant and my parents were willing to watch Abby and let her spend the night, so we went to Eddie V's, a great seafood restaurant here in Austin, and then rented a movie to watch at home where I could be comfortable. It was nice, except that I was getting contractions about every 10 minutes, but we did get to do something, so that was fun. I ended up getting no sleep at all since my contractions were getting worse and closer together and by 6 am I decided I was done sitting at home and it was time to go to the hospital.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Was Eddy V's good? I've heard of it, but never been there. Happy anniversary. I'm glad Hannah waited a day so she could have her own special birthday!