Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hannah's Arrival!

We got to the hospital around 6:30am and Hannah finally decided to make her appearance on June 12th at 2:47 pm. She is 7 lb. 11 oz. (2 whole pounds bigger than Abby) and 20 1/2 inches long. Everything went well, and she is a big healthy baby. It was a very different experience than we had with Abby, but we're doing well. Abby is being such a good big sister and just can't keep her hands off her. I'm just sitting at the hospital on the laptop since she's sleeping and we are ready to go home tomorrow.



6 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

You look great Sierra. Hope you are getting some good rest and enjoying the hospital food!! Congrats. She's such a cute little baby.

Callie. said...

Congratulations, Sierra! You look great and Hannah looks wonderful and healthy. I hope everything went well with your labor and delivery. I love the name Hannah also. Congrats again!

Russell and Jillian said...

I'm so happy for y'all! She's a cutie and it looks like Abby adores her. So glad it went well and everyone's healthy. Everything with law school getting underway? We're just itching to start and get our life going!

Bethany said...

Congratulations! She's so cute and you look like one hot mama. Keep the pictures coming!

Lonna said...

I am so glad that everyone is well. You do look fantastic. And Abby looks so cute with Hannah. How fun two little girls. Congrats!

Kelly said...

Congratulations Sierra and Joe! What a miracle! I love the name you chose and know she will be such a joy and delight, just like Abby is. I loved holding her the other day and can't wait to hold her some more. She's even more beautiful in person and a little angel.