We went with my parents to the 100th Anniversary of Blue Bell in Brenham, TX on Friday. We got all the ice cream we wanted for free. Not just little samples either, 2 scoops of any and every kind of ice cream they have. It was Abby's lucky day, she was allowed to have all the ice cream she wanted!
Here is Abby sharing an ice cream cone with Papa.
Here she is at the petting zoo part, petting a horse with Nana, along with every other kid around.
And here she is playing games in the "kid zone"
Here is our picture with the Blue Bell cow and girl

4 comments:
Wow, who knew, 100 years?!? Looked like fun. I wish we had known about it- Brenham isn't very far from CS, it's actually in our stake. I guess after the next 100 years...! ;)
That is weird your mom is a grandma several times over. I still think of her as our YW leader.She looks great for being a grandma! Your girls are cute.
Abby's lucky day nothing. All the ice cream you can eat would be MY lucky day!!
Looks like fun.
I agree with Holly...I would have gone too! When we first moved to Texas, I was on Cloud Nine when HEB sold Blue Bell Black Walnut ice cream. I used to have that in Oklahoma as a kid at Braum's, and miss it. I did not realize that it was only a temporary flavor and haven't seen it in a LONG time. I would have eaten some in Brenham! You all look so cute!
Post a Comment