We've gone from having about 10 live crickets in our apartment a day to now only a couple dead ones....but now in our garage we've got these. Who knows if we'll be finding these inside now too.
Crickets just gross me out the way they look and jump and we've discovered they fly to when one flew across us while we were laying in bed watching TV. I prefer the lizards any day. The joys of what the heat brings in our Austin apartment.
I'll bet the lizards eat the crickets. That's a nasty looking lizard too. We had a big huge long thing, like a centipede or millipede, or what ever they are called, in our garage yesterday. Lindsey freaked out. It was a long, black thing, about 8 inches long and 1 inch wide, counting the width with it's little yellow feet. Life in Texas is interesting.
2 comments:
NO WAY. Maybe the lizards will eat the crickets! I hope you don't find them in your apartment.
I'll bet the lizards eat the crickets. That's a nasty looking lizard too. We had a big huge long thing, like a centipede or millipede, or what ever they are called, in our garage yesterday. Lindsey freaked out. It was a long, black thing, about 8 inches long and 1 inch wide, counting the width with it's little yellow feet. Life in Texas is interesting.
Post a Comment