Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hannah's first time at Lake Austin

We decided to come back to Austin for the weekend since Hannah had her 2 month check-up yesterday and we got to go to the lake probably for the last time of the summer...



Abby wanted no help steering while she was driving



Trying to stay cool in the heat...she didn't seem to mind it at all



although she does look a little warm



Abby sitting up at the front of the boat with her dad
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i must not have been home when you called to invite us!! jk.

looks like fun. can't believe how much hannah has grown! she's so cute.

i miss you here. it's not the same without you!

Kelly said...

I agree with Paige...I miss you here already too.

Oh, and I also must not have been here when you called to invite me either! LOL