Monday, July 30, 2007

Making time for a swim

Packing all day everyday these days, Abby (and the rest of us) needed to get out and get some energy out. Here she is loving the pool and loving being outside. Dad swam with Abby while mom sat by the pool reading Harry Potter and let Hannah enjoy herself laying in the stroller.


4 comments:

Joel and Sara said...

What did you think of Harry Potter?

Kelly said...

No way. Who would have ever thought up creating floaties with ruffles. Baby things just get better and better. I love those cute little ruffled floaties! Abby looks like a little fishy. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Thursday at card camp! Happy packing...it makes me sad though.

It's Been a Day! said...

She looks like she's having a blast! Glad that you get a few minutes to read. We are on vacation right now and I didn't even bring a book because I didn't think I would have any time to read between the two kids. I was right! Is it ever a vacation with kids?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous summer day!