Abby turned 2 yesterday, so here are some pictures of the weekend in Austin. We didn't do a whole lot b/c 1. too much work 2. too much money 3. and she still has no idea
Maybe next year we will have a fun party. My mom and dad got her a kitchen, which we put together while my mom was visiting us last week so we didn't have to haul it home. She loves it and still can't get enough of it and take it all in. The microwave and phone make noises, and the stove makes boiling and sizzling sounds and lights up...way better than the kitchen I had growing up
Eating her birthday lunch at Fridays
About to open presents...trying to figure out what was going on
The cake I made (Ariel, from the Little Mermaid, if you can't tell)
Blowing out the candle
Showing off in one of her new dress up outfits from Gigi (Joe's mom)

5 comments:
abby looks so cute. i was sad we couldn't make it to the park. that would have been fun. happy birthday to abby - and you freakin' kiddin' me with the cake? amazing. for tyson's 2nd birthday, i made lumpy cupcakes with store bought frosting. i guess i need to step up my game, or just have you make his cake!
Holy smokes! You made that cake. That is truly incredible! I can barely make cookies. And to top it all off you made cupcakes for the nursery too...when do you have time? She looks so cute blowing out the candles. Nice work.
Impressive cake! I had no idea you decorated cakes. The party looked so fun and I LOVE the kitchen your parents gave her- any kids dream. My kids play in their "kitchen" all the time but it is so dinky and falling apart. Maybe Santa can come up with something better. I hope.
Happy birthday, Abby! You did an amazing job on that cake, Sierra. And that cute little dress up outfit and kitchen are perfect presents for a two-year-old. It was great to see y'all briefly on Sunday.
Your girls are so cute- always matching! Sierra I am very impressed with your Ariel cake, that takes a lot of effort, and it looks fantastic. I bet abby just loved it. Happy Birthday Abby!
Post a Comment