Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This is the best we could do...


So I have been wanting a decent family picture now with all 4 of us, since we don't have any. Joe just kept saying we would wait until Abby's birthday. Well then he got an invitation in the mail for his 10 year reunion that is in 2 weeks, a little late on the notice to fly to California in 2 weeks. Plus it's only been 9 years. But that's beside the point. We aren't going but he wanted to send a picture in, so we had to take a picture. I swear in all the pictures, it is horrible of at least one of us, mostly me, so the best we could do was this...I guess I decided to see how big I could make my eyes look. One of these days we are going to have to get a professional to do it and see if they can make us look better.

6 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

I think its a great family picture!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

i think you guys look great! we don't have a good family picture either. i'm hoping to get one soon so we can send christmas cards!!

Kelly said...

We had a friend come over one day a few years ago and take about two rolls of pictures of us with my old camera. Who even uses film any more?

What a cute family. I think the person who matters the most in family pictures is the mom. Of course we (the moms) are usually the ones who send out the photos, so why WOULDN'T we choose the best one of us???

Holly said...

cute picture and cute family!

Anonymous said...

I don't care what you say, I think you ALL look fabulous!!! What a great family picture :)

Lonna said...

We don't have a current family photo either. I think that you are way ahead of the game. And you should get extra points for sending in a family photo to the reunion. Besides I like the picture that you chose.