Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm a nerd...this is what I do while Joe is gone all day and night...sit on the computer way too much. But I saw this on Jillian's blog and thought it looked fun. It's funny how these things work since we look nothing like these people. I'm sure Joe will get a kick out of who he supposedly looks like! But it's fun anyway.

**Joe read my last post and said I made it sound like he's never home...I was informed that he leaves between 5:45 and 6:15 not 6 and 6:30 and he's only home late 2 to 3 nights a week and is home in the afternoon the other days. So we still have a lot of time with him. I just thought I would correct my errors.**



6 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are funny comparisons, and I can see some resemblances in both of you!

It's Been a Day! said...

what's it like to be married to wayne brady? i mean, i totally see the resemblance. I think it's the skin color! I would love to have mine say I look like Carrie Underwood - she's so pretty!

Russell and Jillian said...

I have to say from that pic, Mischa Barton and Amanda Bynes for you....and of course Wayne Brady for Joe. They're practically twins!! :)

Bethany said...

That thing doesn't work. If it did, that guy from Boston Legal would be on the top of Joe's list, like 95%.

Lonna said...

I love that you are so compatible with so many celebs. I am afraid to do this little trick because mine would come back with random muppets, like Miss Piggy, and Gonzo.

Lesley said...

I think you DO look like Carrie Underwood! If you went completely blonde it would be hard to tell you apart. :)