The time has gone by so fast, I can't believe Hannah is already 4 months old.
12 lb. 5 oz.
24 in.
Supposedly she is in the 95% in everything, pretty sure that got messed up somehow. She's big but I don't think she is bigger than 95% of the babies her age. So I came home and looked it up online, and it said 25-50% in everything, so I'm thinking they were looking at the 2 month percentiles maybe. But anyway she is growing so fast.
12 lb. 5 oz.
24 in.
Supposedly she is in the 95% in everything, pretty sure that got messed up somehow. She's big but I don't think she is bigger than 95% of the babies her age. So I came home and looked it up online, and it said 25-50% in everything, so I'm thinking they were looking at the 2 month percentiles maybe. But anyway she is growing so fast.
Here's Hannah trying rice cereal for the first time
Abby wanted Hannah's headband and wanted to be in the picture


2 comments:
I would also find it hard to imagine that your children would be in the 95% percentile. She sure is adorable. I love the last picture of the girls on the ground. So cute!
Totally GORGEOUS girls, no doubt!!! Love the smiles :)
Post a Comment