Sunday, October 14, 2007

Abby's new look

Abby wanted Hannah's hat on and wanted to check herself out. She enjoyed herself...and yes she is wearing underwear over her diapers, unfortunately potty training is not going so well and this is the only way to get her to keep her diaper on and stay cool at night



5 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute to see Abby enjoying her new style in the mirror.

Lesley said...

Is that Hannah's beanie? Abby is so cute strutting on the counter top in it. Adorable.

I am glad I found your blog!

Les
scottandlesley.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

Oh. I just read the text. Guess I was right. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, what a cute little poser she is! Don't you love watching them check themselves out? Brooklyn is soooo vain and always smiles at herself and dances and sings in front of the mirror. What a fun age huh?!

Lonna said...

my favorite part is the underwear over the diaper. She is a little crack up. I think that she and Gwen are so much alike. I think that Gwen could stay in front of the mirror all day. Oh the vanity.