This past week me and the girls went up to Austin to stay with my gramma while my parents' went on vacation. We got there and found out Gramma had Shingles and then Abby spent the next day throwing up all morning. So it was fun trying to keep everyone seperated so no one else gave each other their sicknesses. And to top that off, my parents' computer broke right before they left, so I had no internet for a week either.
Thanks to Paige and Lonna and their kids, our highlight of the week was being able to go to lunch at McDonald's
What we spent most of our time doing since we didn't get out much:
Playing on Mamy's (Great-Grandma Amy) walker and doing laundry



5 comments:
I am glad that we were able to get together to have lunch. I really had a great time. I think that Abby looks like she might need a walker for Christmas, I me look it is an instant jungle gym. I can't wait to see them in their Halloween costumes.
it was the highlight of my week to go to mcdonalds as well!! come back soon so we can go again!
What a rough week!
Looks like Abby enjoyed herself, though. Who knew a walker was so climbable?
And it is about time that Abby started pulling her weight around the house--send her over to do my laundry, too! : )
It was so nice of you to help out and Gram-sit. Sorry to hear about the other circumstances. No internet, sick gramma, bummer! You're probably glad to be home now.
A walker never looked so fun!
Oh what a bummer. But at least you got to see friends!
Post a Comment