Friday, November 30, 2007

Hannah's nap Interrupted

So I was in a hurry after walking this morning to get ready and go somewhere. I normally put Hannah down for a nap and go get in the shower while Abby watches TV. Well I thought everything was normal, there was no crying and no one in the bathroom with me. I come out of my room for a minute and hear Hannah cracking up. I walk in there to find this. Abby was in the crib with her jumping around and going crazy. Apparently Hannah didn't need the nap she was having to much fun watching Abby. From now on I guess I'm going to have to shut Hannah's door since Abby still is too short to open them.


Don't mind her hair, we hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Yep that's Hannah's hand sticking out there

6 comments:

Kelly said...

How funny! Why bother closing the door...just put Abby in the crib for entertainment. Maybe they'll both get exhausted, then Hannah can take a longer nap. Abby looks like she's having a blast being a big sister.

It's Been a Day! said...

this is usually how avery's naps end up. except she does fall asleep but sleeps for about 30 minutes and when i go to get her, i find tyson in the crib as well. at least they are having fun!!

Lesley said...

What a great story! Those girls are so lucky to have each other.

Lonna said...

Well I am just wondering how she got up there? I think that is so funny that Hannah was cracking up. I also like Abby's hair, I have seen that look a lot around here. What a cute smile she has, maybe she can teach Gwen how to smile for the camera.

AshleyS said...

does it just make your day to see your two little girls playing together? they are too cute!

Kate, Josh & Sydney said...

So cute! Abby is so old now I can't believe it! I hope my little girl is as cute as yours!